1.3

I agree with all of these complaints and I have many more I could add but won't at this time.NEVER NEVER would I recommend DJK DAN IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORDS said many times he would take care of issues and problems when the weather was better..look years later I am still waiting.

No actually we have had to pay everything out of our pocket. HOW IS THIS MAN STILL IN BUSINESS SHAME ON DAN.

I could go on but I won't because I am not done with my issues with DJK but you can bet if they don't step up to the plate I will let others know not to use DJK.They really cheat the buyer!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with DJK Custom Homes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DJK Custom Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare DJK Custom Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DJK Custom Homes?

Comments

DJKCustomHomes
Plainfield, Illinois, United States #961672
DJK Custom Homes Verified Representative

Hi,

Thank you for expressing your concerns.We are here in the office from 7am to 5pm each day and have received no calls, emails, or personal visits from any of our home owners regarding any issues such as the one you mention.

Since this is an anonymous posting we will need to be contacted directly in order to help you out if you are a legitimate djk home owner with an issue. Please feel free to contact us direct at our office (630) 369-1953 or stop in and chat with us personally at any time. We are more than happy to take care of any concerns that you may have if you are indeed a DJK home owner with an issue with your home.

Thanks,